Paver Patio #10-040501-02
Regular price $23,900.00
Paver Patio Features:
- 405 Square Foot Colorful Paver Patio
- Designed for Corner Home with 10' Bump Out
- OAL 22'W x 25'D
- 24" Tall Seating Wall with Columns at the End. Built Using 4" x 8" x 12" Tumbled Patio Block
- Built-in 60" Square Wood Burning Fire Pit. View Details
- Grill Station for Roll Around BBQ Grills up to 60" Wide. view details
- Areas for Outdoor Dining, Grilling and Lounging at the Fire Pit
- Contrasting Double Paver Borders
- Choice of Colors and Paver Patterns
Note: Price includes material and labor. Landscaping not included.
Pricing Notes & Pricing Qualifications:
Pricing includes: Basic excavation to 4” depth on suitable soils. Unsuitable patio/wall foundations or removal of unsuitable sub-soil will incur an additional charge. Includes basic I-Pattern, Running bond, Herringbone, Basket weave & Random Patterns. Intricate in-lay or border patterns, details, extensive cutting etc. will incur an upcharge to package price.
Specifically excluded from package pricing and installation: Demolition or removal of existing features. Package price does not include landscaping, irrigation, lighting, final grade restoration or drainage modifications. Certain features illustrated on package might be included or excluded, ask your sales consultant for specific details.
Questions on what’s included or not included? Please ask your sales consultant and visit the Q&A section on our website.
Rights and Revisions: BCLS Paver Patios and BCLS Landscape Services reserves the right to modify its packages, package pricing, inclusions or exclusions and terms and conditions at any time with or without notice.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: An in-person site evaluation is required to determine a final price based on your exact site conditions. Certain factors that may affect final estimate including but not limited to; soil conditions, accessibility, project location, slope, utilities, irrigation, unforeseen underground objects, existing landscaping/hardscaping, hauling, drainage issues, material costs and availability, etc.